Please join the conversation and help ASIRT experiment with a safe road travel forum. We appreciate your comments!

Canary Island Travel
Last Post 31 May 2018 07:38 AM by Nikolai. 0 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
31 May 2018 07:38 AM
    I have about a month left before I go home back to Australia... Ive been living in the netherlands about 2 years. Im wondering where to go, and ive been hurling up spending a month island jumping on the canary islands here in https://www.canaryislandsinfo.co.uk/tenerife/places/vilaflor/.

any contemplations on that arrangement? is a month too long? ive heard that every one of the islands are extremely extraordinary, which is the reason it hink it may be justified, despite all the trouble yet im really discovering it kinda hard to findinfo on google!

is it costly over yonder? I know they utilize the euro, so it cannot be excessively better/more terrible than the netherlands! has anybody done it previously?

in the event that anybody has any thoughts for a month long occasion which is somewhat unique at that point give me a few thoughts!! im additionally considering heading off to the caribbean...
    You are not authorized to post a reply.